MARK 2 - Manual CMM - (X) 640mm x (Y) 900mm x (Z) 500mm with Solid Granite Table
The Complete Inspection System
Fast,accurate and reliable, the MARK 2 CMM comes in four different sizes with Y axis travel up to 1500mm. Available as either a manual machine or with full CNC control, the MARK 2 can be used with touch trigger probe, or continuous contact scanning probe.
The all aluminum bridge structure not only ensures that the MARK 2 has low inertia and hence high acceleration to get the job done quickly, but also that the temperature of the machine rapidly follows the temperature of the room, ideal when the CMM is not housed in a controlled environment. Temperature compensation in the software reports results as if they had been measured at 20°C/68°F.
The standard high-tech granite and aluminum table, originally developed for the optics industry, provides fantastic natural damping of high frequency vibration and the granite Y rail allows pre-loading of the bridge air bearings in both directions for superior accuracy.
Another unique feature of the MARK 2 is that manual machines can be easily upgraded to CNC at any point in the future, which is great if you are not sure of your requirement or perhaps can't initially justify the additional cost of a CNC machine.
Because of Fowler FUSION'S fully integrated manufacturing processes, the MARK 2 offers unbelievable value, but above all it is easy to use.
• Shortest learning curve of any equivalent system
• Smallest overall footprint of any comparable size CMM
• Choice of Y axis sizes ranging from 600mm to 1500mm
• Suitable for the workshop environment
• Protection from environmental vibrations as standard
• Optimized friction free air bearings, aluminum bridge and granite table
• Free software upgrades - no maintenance fees or contracts
• Auto temperature compensation
• Touch screen joystick
• Industrial joystick
• CCD camera system
• Collimated back light option
• Dual monitor
• Fixture kit
MARK 2 Manual Common Probe Options:
MARK 2 CNC Common Probe Options:
• PH10T w/TP20, TP200
• PH10M w/SP25
• PH6M w/SP25
*Image shown for representational purposes only