• Revolution counter hand
• Supplied with lug backs positioned through 90° increments
• Spindle rack & contact points of hardened stainless steel for long wear; cases forged brass, satin-chromed; gear wheels hard brass
• Pinions of silver steel, hardened tempered and burnished on pivots; lapped on teeth
• Microfine graduations in black for continuous readings and red for balanced readings
• Available in metric graduations
• Movement mounted independently from case on rigid supporting plate, ensuring perfect and permanent alignment
• Extra long springs for uniform pressure through entire travel of spindle
• Bezel knurled; easily adjusted thru 360°
• Meets AGD specifications. Group II & III gages—measuring pressure approximately 2 oz. except .0001" (.002mm) which is 5 oz.
• Includes adjustable tolerance limit markers
• Price includes fitted carton box
• Range: 1"
• Graduation: 0.001″
• Continuous Reading: 0 - 100