Fowler's Long Range Dial Calipers combines microfine graduations, the protection of a covered rack and the accuracy of a hardened stainless steel rack.
• Dial hand completes one revolution per each .100", large dial easy to read graduations
• Inverted covered rack prevents dirt accumulation in rack gear teeth. Self-contained movement eliminates gear misalignment.
• Exclusive dual pinion drive mechanism reduces wear on rack and pinion
• Beam graduated in 0.100" increments
• Thumbroll for rapid setting
• Hardened stainless steel throughout with measuring faces precision ground and microlapped for exceptional accuracy
• Depth rod on both models
• Knurled lock assures precise settings
• Adjustable dial reads directly to 0.001"