The Fowler/Trimos Mini-Horizontal is a complete system for accurately measuring small internal and external sizes with a single gage.
Sylvac's electronic measuring system is recommended for use with the Mini-Horizontal because of its proven operational reliability. The display unit is the positive answer to a variety of measuring problems. In order to satisfy the demand of quality in production, a direct two-way RS232C data output allows connection to a printer or computer.
• Monoblock construction with probe guide track.
• Adjustable end-stop with anvil location.
• Control knob for the displacement of the guide track of the monoblock (probe release).
• Adjustable measuring pressure device.
• Location for different measuring features, i.e. electronic probes or indicators, 8mm diameter.
• Interchangeable measuring anvils for external measurements (53-190-019 anvils—6.5mm diameter with tungsten carbide tipped measuring surface are supplied as standard).
• Interchangeable measuring inserts for internal measurements (53-190-020 Inserts—4.5mm diameter, rounded, are supplied as standard).
• Vertically adjustable table for internal measurement, hard chromed and ground surface, supplied as standard.