Terms of Sale
•Terms: 1% 15 net 30, upon receipt of credit references, completed credit approval and review
•Other payment options: Wire Transfers, ACH Transfers and all major credit cards(US only)
• Freight policy: FOB shipping point
• Price changes: Orders are accepted only on the basis that they will be shipped at prices in effect at the time of order. We reserve the right to change prices and specifications.
• Damaged goods policy: In the event of errors, shortages and/or damages notify our company upon receipt of goods. An automated Return Material Authorization (RMA) system is available at www.fowlerprecision.com.
• Claims: The responsibility of this Company ends when goods are sold and delivery is made by the transportation company. However, we will strive to locate lost material from the transportation company on behalf of our customers. In the United States and Canada, lost shipment claims must be made 10 days from the date of the invoice. Foreign countries must submit their claims within 60 days of invoice date. In the event of errors and shortages, notify our Company upon receipt of goods. In the case of honest clerical or other errors on the part of distributors or their customers, we will accept catalog items for return, at our discretion if requested within 10 days of receipt of invoice.
• Returns: Before any merchandise is returned, an RMA request must be completed on our web site www.fowlerprecision.com for a return goods authorization number. Merchandise returned for credit must be in A-1 saleable condition, listed in our current catalog, with the original invoice number, all test and calibration certificates, instructions and contained in its original packaging. Returns not in original packaging will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge. Returns authorized by Fowler will be subject to a 15% restocking charge- without exception. Goods returned without authorization will be either refused/returned/or accepted with a 25% restocking charge. Should goods be returned for any reason, transportation charges must be prepaid by the customer, and the customer must use the shipping label and packing slip created by the Fowler automated RMA system on the website www.fowlerprecision.com.
• Warranty - Fowler Hand Tools: Fowler Company offers a 12 month warranty, to the original purchaser, for products sold in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Products must have been purchased directly from Fowler or through an authorized Fowler distributor. Fowler reserves the right to require proof of purchase and/or a completed purchaser warranty registration for any warranty claim. Warranty Registration can be completed, for 30 days after original purchase, online at www.fowlerprecision.com. Fowler will replace or repair standard Fowler hand tools at Fowler’s option, which upon examination is found to be defective in workmanship or material, provided the product is returned to the Fowler Company, along with satisfactory purchase or warranty registration documentation. Products must be used as designed and reasonably maintained, and where applicable, installed in accordance with Fowler instructions. Products that have not been used as designed or have been subject to abuse are voided from this warranty. Extended warranties may be offered on selected Fowler products. For more information regarding warranties and extended warranties for individual products, please visit www.fowlerprecision.com.
• Warranty – Non-Hand Tool / Equipment and Systems: Fowler Company sells certain products under cooperation agreement with premium manufacturers around the world. The Equipment and Systems include: Fowler/Bowers, Fowler/Baty, Fowler/ Sylvac, Fowler Trimos, WYLER, FUSION and zCAT. Fowler provides in-country sales, service, repair and technical supports for these equipment and systems manufacturers. Fowler handles all original manufacturers’ warranties claims in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Equipment and Systems warranties are valid for the original purchaser and for equipment and systems sold in the United States, Canada and Mexico directly by Fowler or through an authorized Fowler distributor. Fowler reserves the right to require proof of purchase and/or a completed purchaser warranty registration for any warranty claim. Warranty Registration can be completed, for 30 days after original purchase, online at www.fowlerprecision.com. All Equipment and Systems Products must be used as designed and reasonably maintained, and where applicable, installed in accordance with Manufacturers or Fowler’s instructions. Products that have not been used as designed or have been subject to abuse are voided from this warranty. Extended Fowler warranties, service and calibration plans may be offered by Fowler on selected equipment and systems. For information regarding manufacturer’s warranties, extended Fowler warranties and service and calibration plans available for individual products, please visit www.fowlerprecision.com.
Under no circumstances shall The Fowler company be held liable for any damages, physical or monetary, directly, indirectly or circumstantially related to defective materials, workmanship or performance. All tools and instruments must be initially and periodically inspected and maintained by qualified personnel to insure they are accurate and in proper operating condition.
• IMPORTANT: Fowler will not be responsible for tools that have been deformed, chipped, misaligned, rusted, marred, stamped or etched. Credit or replacement will not be issued. Additions or modifications made on any tool will not be our liability unless written permission was given by our Company.
Fowler reserves the right to sell products direct, including but not limited to used, obsolete, overstock and engineered capital equipment products and to sell direct to educational institutions, governments, OEM users.
These policies supersede any and all policies previously issued.