Fowler FUSION Mark 1 - Shop Floor CMM, (XY) 370mm x (Z) 270mm
The next generation of shop-hardened non-cartesian CMM.
True to Fowler's heritage for innovation, the Mark 1 is the world’s first CMM to utilize a delta mechanism.
Designed for robustness and reliability, the Mark 1 CMM will run around the clock keeping your production line running day and night, manufacturing 100% in spec parta, making it ideal whether it is positioned next to a machine tool, in a manufacturing cell, or used in a dedicated inspection area. Five temperature sensors monitoring both the machine and ambient temperature ensure that the Mark 1 is capable of operating in uncontrolled environments and reporting measurements as accurate as if they had been taken at 20°C. The software will also warn you the temperature changes to quickly for repeatable results.
The Automatic Tool Offset Correction available with the FUSION software compliments the attributes of the Mark 1 perfectly allowing utilization as part of a fully automated production process in the midst of a manufacturing environment.
The ergonomics of the Mark 1 have rethought with the operator unmind. design factor. It is not only quick and easy to perform one-off inspections, but also has ample access for either batch inspection or to facilitate automatic loading. The Mark 1 has the largest measuring volume for the footprint of any CMM in a robotic cell. Robust, accurate and reliable, the Mark 1 CMM is the perfect solution to automatically verify part quality for critical components.
- Fully sealed recirculating bearings proven in the machine tool market significantly improve smoothness and and long term accuracy
- A directly coupled belt-drive system eliminates the need for a gearbox and any associated backlash issues
- Swiss-made DC motors and a new Deva motion control system provide unparalleled reliability that is needed for shop floor CMM inspection
- The super-smooth belt-drives and linear bearings also enable long styli to be used without suffering false triggering due to vibration
- Automatic Tool Offset Correction and Automation options allow integration into fully automated manufacturing cells
- The Mark 1 can support the TP200B probe which uses strain gage technology, so it does not exhibit lobing characteristics making it ideal for high accuracy applications. In addition, the TP200 probe has a longer life expectancy compared to the TP20, also making it ideal for automated and high-volume applications.
Cylindrical XY (a) Dia. 14"/370mm
Cylindrical Z (b) 10.6"/270mm
At Center Z (c) 14.3"/365mm
Overall width X (d) 28.1"/715mm
Width incl. monitor X (e) 39.3"/1000mm
Overall depth Y (f) 28.7"/730mm
Depth incl. monitor Y (g) 40.5"/1030mm
Overall height Z (h) 78.7"/2000mm
Height to table Z (i) 35.4"/900mm
Total Weight 396 lbs./180 kg.
Table Granite plate
Table Load Capacity 440 lbs./200 kg.
Volumetric Accuracy (2.6 + 0.4L/100)µm
Scale Resolution 0.00001"/0.0001mm
Operational Temp. Range 45°C
Max. Acceleration Vector 750mm/sec2
Max. Velocity Vector 500mm/sec
Required Air Pressure Not required