The Fowler Baty Optical Comparator with its 400mm screen combines high accuracy noncontact measurement and inspection with a large 300mm x 150mm measuring range.
Choice of digital readouts and automatic profile edge detection. The horizontal light path configuration is ideal for checking machined components that can be secured to the workstage using a range of optional accessories from the Baty fixture family. The robust design of the Baty Profile Projector makes it suitable for both the shop floor and standards room.
For limited time only we are offering a special pricing! Check out our promotion here. For full demo and tutorials check out our Baty Optical Comparator playlist below. To schedule a demo, to learn more or to request pricing information contact our Technical Department online or call 800-788-2353.
• 16"/400mm screen with 90º crosslines and chart clips
• Profile illumination with halogen lamp and green filter
• Lens magnification choice: 10x, 20x, 25x, 50x and 100x
• Surface illumination (fibre optic)
• Helix adjustment of light source for accurate thread form projection
• Workstage with two machined slots for holding accessories
• Workstage measuring range of 300mm (12") x 150mm (6")
• Digital angle measurement
• 10x lens included
• 0.5 micron resolution
Fowler High Precision
66 Rowe Street
Newton, Massachusetts 02466