Fowler Baty Venture PLUS - 25.2"/640mm x 11.2"/600mm x 9.8"/250mm
The Venture Plus range includes all of the standard Venture features with a little more... measuring range.
Large Measurement Volume
The Venture PLUS is available in four models:
25.2"/640mm x 11.2"/600mm x 9.8"/250mm measuring range
25.2"/640mm x 35.4"/900mm x 9.8"/250mm measuring range
39.4"/1000mm x 39.4"/1000mm x 15.7"/400mm measuring range
39.4"/1000mm x 59"/1500mm x 15.7"/400mm measuring range
The bridge type construction is all aluminum resulting in low inertia and low thermal mass. Air bearings are used on all axes and a granite Y beam is used for increased accuracy. This ensures that the machine will expand and contract uniformly with temperature changes ensuring minimal distortion and subsequent errors. Ambient temperature can be compensated for within the Fusion software making the Venture PLUS ideal for use on the shop floor.
Complete with our standard zoom optics and programmable, segmented LED surface lighting, Venture PLUS offers the same level of camera based functionality as every other Venture.
Programming using the touch probe is easy, Simply probe each element of the part using the minimum of points to create a program template. This process can be done at the machine using the actual part, or off-line using a CAD model. Measurements made using the camera are also automatically added to the current inspection program. Unique conditions are saved with each measurement so each element is measured in exactly the same way (lighting, edge detection settings etc.) for every part in a batch.
A probe changer rack can be installed so that multiple probe modules fitted with a variety of pre-calibrated styli can all be used in the same inspection. When a change of stylus is required, the system automatically puts the current probe module back in the rack and picks up the next to continue the inspection process. Only now can this functionality be combined with traditional touch probe technology to offer the ultimate in large format multi-sensing Vision systems - Venture PLUS.
Standard CNC system features include:
• Teach and repeat programming
• Programmable segmented LED lighting
• 6.5:1 zoom optics (with optional CNC control)
• Zoom lens error mapping for increased accuracy in the field of view
• Optional 12x zoom optics
• High resolution 0.5µm scales for increased accuracy
• CAD import/export
• Scanning and best fitting - contact and non-contact
• Fully dimensioned part view
• SPC included
• ExcelTM compatible reports
• 6.3"/160mm or 7.8"/200mm Z axis measuring range on adjustable dovetail slide
• 9.8"/250mm x 4.9"/125mm and 11.8"/300mm x 11.8"/300mm XY stages available
• 2D and 3D program from CAD
• Image stitching allows full part to be reviewed in the camera window
• Multi-function joystick with color touch screen
Venture Plus additional features include:
• Rigid, low mass bridge construction
• Integral 6.5:1 zoom optics
• Includes PC controller
• CNC controlled collimated profile lighting
• 250/400mm Z axis measuring range
• Optional automatic temperature compensation
• Optional multi function joystick with color touch screen display
• 12:1 zoom optics
• Renishaw SP25 scanning probe
*Image shown for representational purposes only