Fowler-Bowers 0.550 - 0.670"/14 - 17mm Ultima Bore Gaging System Ñ Individual Head 54-565-210-0
• Greater accuracy
• Utilizes Bowers' "FASTFIT" measuring heads
• Setting rings manufactured to DIN Standard 2250 part 2.
• Extended head ranges (above 14mm) for greater flexibility and cost-effective measurement.
• All 2-6mm sets supplied as standard with depth-stop.
• Measuring range:.078"-12.3"/2-310mm
• Resolution: .00001"/.0001mm
• Constant spring pressure ensures top repeatability.
• Positive feel when heads self-centre in the bore.
• Fastfit measuring heads for rapid replacement.
• UKAS certificates standard for all measuring heads.
• UKAS certificates standard for all setting rings.
• Ceramic anvils on heads above .472"/12mm
• Blind-bore measurement standard above .472"/12mm
• Possible to connect several probe holders to one single readout to measure different bore sizes at one measuring station.
• The complete range of Bowers special heads are available for the Ultima (grooves, threads, splines, deep-bores etc.).
• Depth stops available for all heads
• Extensions available for deep bore measurement
*Image shown for representational purposes only