• Protective wooden handle with large plastic window prevents damage to the vial from dirt and rough handling.
• Accommodates diameters from .750" to 5.300"
• Fully in compliance with DIN standards
• Magnetic inserts available upon request.
• To ensure constant high precision, the main vial is mounted under stress free conditions within a steel tube.
• In addition to the normal viewing from above, the large window enables the vial to be observed from both sides. This advantage is obvious when the operator is working in confined, close, remote areas and unable to move about during his inspections.
• Stability of twist to ±5˚.
• Simple adjustment system.
• Includes wooden case.
Other sizes and sensitivities available, prices quoted upon request.
Dimensions: 7-7/8″ x 1-11/16″ x 1-5/8″ (200mm x 43mm x 41mm)